Hello folks! By now, you may have seen our Indiegogo campaign and all its fantastic perks (fortune telling, free drink at our next reading, etc…), but the biggest perk of all cannot be earned by contributing alone!
For the person who brings us the largest sum of contributions through referrals, we have:
– a backstage tour for you and three friends
– a champagne toast with the cast for you and three friends
– a tachyon (tennis ball; it’s a prop from the show!) signed by the cast and crew
This is a great way to support new plays and the art of theatre, even if you cannot make a large contribution of your own (and maybe you’ll even bring those people who contributed through your referral to the toast and tour)! We appreciate any and all support, in the form of both contributions and referrals! Let me explain how it works:
- First, create an Indiegogo account (it’s easy, free, and who doesn’t like supporting new projects?!).
- Once logged in, when you visit our Supergravity page, you’ll see a personalized link to our campaign in the URL bar. Spread the word and share it with your friends! You can either use the share buttons provided or copy the full URL of the campaign (just make sure you are logged in and include the additional x and numbers at the end of the URL).
- When someone donates by clicking through your link, Indiegogo lets us know! The more people that donate through the link you provide, the better chance you have to win! See below for all the ways you can share!
Indiegogo tells us how many people click on your personalized link, how many of them contribute and the total amount contributed by those people.
If your referrals lead to the highest total contribution, you win not only our eternal love, but also the backstage tour, champagne toast and signed tachyon/tennis ball.
Again, make sure you are logged into your Indiegogo account so that you can share your personalized links.
Thank you all again for your support, in whatever form you can provide! We appreciate any and all contributions and referrals! You are the people who make it possible for us to produce new plays like this. Thanks again.